Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ancient Life Renewed

Ok so I am writing this story as a sort of prequel to a game that I am making on TfGameSite. It is also a way to help with my creativity for writing scenes in the game. Please feel free to comment about it and provide CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if you see fit. Also this is my first story I have written of this kind and first story of any kind that I have decided to post anywhere.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!
Ashara

_________________________________________________________________
My name is Carus Marius and I'm a roman general under the command of my father Gaius Marius. I'm only a few miles from the Isère River, my adoptive father has sent me here to set up fortifications and make sure the men are rested after those moronic fools Quintus Servilius Caepio and Gnaeus Mallius Maximus actually lost to the Germanic barbarian tribe the Cimbri. Nearly everything about me is average, average height, average weight, average physique, average fighting abilities...just average. The one thing that I excel at better than anyone is my mind, and while I am only twenty-five years old I am already a hero of the republic, the senate has already seen fit to have three triumphs in my honor and there are rumors of me being elected as consul soon possibly even in the next elections. I have been married to Aurelia of the Julii for the last five years and unfortunately have been unable to produce an heir. I am in my tent mulling over what to do until my father get's to the camp.
As I am looking over the map of the region my slave Fabius comes into the tent. "Dominus scouts report that my father is a mile away from the camp." I look up and say "Good it is about time, ready the men for his arrival." He walks out the tent stiffly, he has been my slave for over ten years and he still resents me it seems but at the same time I have noticed a glint of respect in his eyes at times. I walk out to see my father slowly riding past all the men and looking out over them, eventually he stops in front my tent and jumps down. "I see you have been taking your time having the fortifications erected, do you think, you the great Carus Marius is impervious to defeat?" I look at him and am barely are able to control my self before saying "No father we had bad weather on our march here, but we are making good time and are nearly where we should be without the bad weather." He grunts in disgust at this and walks into the tent followed by his aides and then Fabius and I. As I walk up to the table filled with all the maps and dispatches, my father looks at everything slowly while everyone just stands around the table waiting for him to speak. "So what does the great Carus Marius suggest we do when these barbarians finally show up, hmmm?" I slowly take a breath and take a moment to gather my thoughts and look around the tent and see nothing but hostility from my father, his aides and Fabius too. Finally I give him my suggestions of placements of the cohorts and what might be a good idea for the cavalry. As I finish I look around to see blank looks on all the aides faces and glint of what I believe is pride in Fabius's eyes. Again my father grunts and says that it should be sufficient to deal with the barbarians. At that my father walks out with his aides following him as the last one leaves I notice that it's my brother-in-law Gaius Julius Caesar,I have never liked the sniveling little worm but have put up with him for the sake of my wife. "May I speak freely for a moment Dominus?" I look up at Fabius and think for a moment before motioning for him to continue. "That is a very good idea that you have, but may I make a suggestion?" again I motion for him to continue and he says "If I were you I would be cautious of my father and his aides, you are a spectacular military tactician but I have noticed that you are not as well suited for political maneuvering as you should when operating in the circles that you do." He bows and backs out of the tent to let I contemplate his words. I wouldn't put it past my father to try something but the question is who would he have do it? Ahh Caesar of course, my father has taken him under his wing in the last few years I hardly ever see him not kissing my fathers ass. As I get ready to lay down and go to sleep I try and fail to come up with any ways to protect myself from my father's jealousy and anger. I am abruptly shaken awake by Fabius "Dominus your father has ordered the men into formation, the Cimbri are here." I quickly get up and stand ready for Fabius to help I with my armor. A few moments later I am out of my tent and walking briskly towards my father's tent. As I start to walk through the tent opening my father bursts out and pushes me out of his way and yells "Get your lazy ass mounted already fool, we have a war to fight!" I quickly run over to Fabius who has my horse ready for me and then chase after my father to where his aides are positioned behind the men. I stay there keeping my horse under control and wait for the inevitable battle to start, and notice that my father has placed the cohorts in the positions that I had suggested. My father looks to each side and then issues the order for the lines to start the attack. Slowly the cohorts move towards the barbarian lines slamming their swords against their shields to unnerve the enemy. Finally the enemy has worked themselves up to the point that they can charge the lines as they get nearer the front lines stop and ready themselves for the attack. Before I know what is going on two of my father's aides grab me and pull me from my horse, they force me to my knees in front of my father. He just looks down at me as I weakly try to break free from the aides grip. "So you may be a splendid military tactician but you know nothing of politics boy, you're not even man enough to put a child in that bitch of yours." All the aides laugh at that, a few of them move around to get a better view and that is when I see Fabius moving quietly up behind them. Before I know what is going on Fabius has slit the throat of one aide and with a quick slash of a second dagger disembowel's another who screams. All attention is now focused on Fabius who slowly raises his head and unties his tunic to display a spectacular suit of armor. Two aides charge him while Lucius Cornelius Sulla walks behind me and Caesar stands in front of I with his sword drawn, my father has already ridden off to let his aides finish with Fabius and I. By this time Fabius has killed the two aides that charged him one was nearly cut in half with a simple dagger and the others head is slowly rolling toward Caesar's feet. Again Fabius looks up with blood splattered on his face he has the most terrifying smile I have ever seen in my life, there is no kindness, no remorse and no fear. Five more aides, Caesar, and Sulla to command them and one Fabius...one terrifying Fabius. While Caesar slowly turns towards Sulla while still keeping an eye on Fabius, Fabius charges the three aides closes to him and unleashes a devastating fury of attacks. But as deadly and quick as he is he can not move quick enough and Caesar speaks to Sulla "Finish the thing and we will leave the aides to finish the slave!" At these words Sulla plunges his gladius between my neck and shoulder and suddenly everything goes black. Clik...Clak...Clik...Clak...Clik...Clak...What the hell is that noise? I try to move but nothing happens, I can't even open my eye's. Clik...Clak...Clik...Clak...Suddenly something starts to repeatedly poke me in the ribs. A woman speaks in a sweet voice that makes me so happy and warm it is amazing. "Come now dear open your eyes for me it is rude to keep your eyes closed while someone speaks to you." At this I try to open my eyes again and though it takes some effort I am eventually able to. The first thing that I see is a domed ceiling of solid marble. The second is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, long dark curly hair, full luscious lips and amazingly sultry eye's. I slowly sit up and look around to see a truly massive room that is brightly light from some unknown place but nonetheless the light shows an absolutely beautiful room filled with marble couches and chairs and huge rugs on the floor, bigger than anything I have ever seen. Suddenly I feel myself yanked up and off the floor and dragged over to one of the couches. "Now now Fabius be gentle Carus has been through much lately." Says the woman, at this I look behind me quickly and instantly regret it as an excruciating pain shoots through my neck and shoulders. As I fight through the pain I see Fabius standing behind me in his spectacular suit of armor and now with a gladius on each side of his hips, and still that terrifying look on his face. "How are you feeling Carus are you in much pain?" says the woman. At this I turn to her again, and again more pain it slowly fades enough for me to be able to speak "Yes I am in pain, I can't turn my head very well." She smiles and laughs at that, it feels as if my heart has stopped she is so beautiful and she says "I should think so, that mean man Sulla stuck a sword between your neck and shoulder...you're dead Carus." I stare at her in shock...this can't be, it just can't and then I remember it all especially Sulla stabbing me. I look up at her and ask "Who are you and where am I?" at this she smiles again and sits down across from me and I get a perfect look at the rest of her body. Long tanned legs that lead to hips that swell outwards, and a tiny waist that is below a flat stomach with two full and large breasts. She is the epitome of beauty, I only wish I could have met someone like her before... "I am the goddess Aphrodite to be exact or as far as Romans are concerned Venus but I prefer to be called Cypris, I don't actually have much time to speak to you right now, that jerk Hades is practically homicidal if one of his precious souls goes missing let alone doesn't even arrive for orientation. So to the point! I was helping two people in Rome have some fun after they had gotten into a huge fight when I saw Mars come out of nowhere cackling like the lunatic that he is, so I decided to follow him to see what all the fun was. That's when I saw the beginning of what happened to you, it broke my heart because you had so much potential and so I decided to do something about it and to hell with Hades and daddy!" She looks at me as if she is expecting me to say something, and when I just sit there staring at her with my mouth hanging open in shock, slowly a look of anger spreads across her face and I can barely hear Fabius moving away. "I know I may just be the lowly goddess of love but I am still a goddess and am more powerful than your tiny mind can possibly comprehend!" at this I quickly snap out of it and thank her while also apologizing for being in shock and unable to thank her sooner. "Fine! As I was saying before there isn't a lot that I can do but there is one thing and it will give you a second chance...so is it going to be Hades or a second chance? By the way hurry because Hades himself is nearly here and he's really pissed." As she says this an entire section of the room's wall is turned to dust and rubble as a tall old man with a long grey beard walks in leaning heavily on a walking stick....which is made of skulls...that still have flesh on them. Out of nowhere Fabius steps in front of him and pulls out his gladius's from their sheaths and I am nearly blinded because the blades are glowing a bright white light. "Hurry you fool take my offer!" scream's Cypris. Without another thought I tell her that I accept the offer and with that she snaps her fingers, and the last thing I see is Hades pushing Fabius out-of-the-way as Fabius's swords come down hard on Hades's right shoulder and then everything goes black and I am surrounded by warmth and the softest thing I have ever felt. Mmmmp mmmp mmmp...Mmmmp mmmp mmmp...Mmmmp mmmp mmmp My god what is that infernal racket and why won't it stop?! All I want is to stay right where I am and never move! Mmmmp mmmp mmmp...Mmmmp mmmp mmmp...Mmmmp mmmp mmmp Fine! If whoever or whatever it is wont stop making that sound I will and so I sit up quickly and find that I am laying in a bed and am surrounded by an amazingly soft blanket. I also notice that there is an extremely heavy weight hanging from my chest and I can feel long hair laying across my face. I start to get a little worried and try to find out how to get out from under the blanket. Finally I'm able to throw it off and find a bright white room filled with pink furniture. I move the hair out of my face and feel the weight on my chest move, that's when I look down and see two truly massive lumps on my chest covered in some kind of cloth. I quickly get up and again feel them move but even more this time while their weight nearly knocks me off-balance. I look around quickly and across from the bed I see what my mind quickly tells me is my own reflection...and that of a beautiful woman nearly as beautiful as Cypris if not as beautiful. But it can't be my reflection I'm a man not a woman..."Wow you're finally awake I thought you might sleep for ever!" I turn my head to see Cypris standing there but dressed differently, it looks like a very short and tight black toga. All of a sudden I get very angry with her and yell "What the hell did you do?! I'm a women, how could you do this?!" She looks at me oddly with her head tilted to the side and then says "What did you expect? To be the mortal Adonis or even Hercules? I'm the GODDESS of beauty and love, you know female beauty and love? It was either this or you went with Hades and it's really not a bad deal, you're a walking wet dream, even I'm getting a bit hot and I don't even go for that whole girl on girl thing." "But...but...I was a man and a powerful one, how will I get revenge like this?!" I splutter. "Oh you're so silly, you won't get the revenge you were hoping for of course, your revenge is the fact that you get to live, and trust me none of them met a good death...you'll find out soon enough." she says. "Now moving on, first things first you're not in Rome anymore, not even the same time as you were. The year is 2013 and you are in Oxford, England, you are originally from a country called the United States of America and from a town called Deepshade in the state of Wisconsin. You moved here only a few weeks ago after graduating from high school. You received top grades in all of your classes and were a very popular girl in school, you are enrolled in classes at Oxford University it is one of the best schools in the world. There that should be enough to kick everything into gear!" "I worked with my brother Apollo and sister Athena to make sure you were really smart and then I took care of everything else!...By the way you really owe me you have no idea how condescending those two can be!" "Oh I forgot the most important thing and it will also help you have this bodies memories when and won't even really need to think about how to do feminine things also...your name is Anastasia Vico, Anna for short. I'll be around and you won't know what this means right now but you also have my number if you ever want to hang out or need some advice!" With that she's gone in a small flash, and I start to remember things. Growing up in Deepshade with my brother and sisters, going to Telden pond with them and my friends Keira and Kelly. Breaking my ankle Skiing at Alpine, and playing soccer (Football) until my breasts got too big for me to run around that much. Kissing Jared Telden under the old willow tree next to the pond, and then a few months later going to junior prom with him and losing my virginity. Then only a few months later both of us deciding that neither of us loved each other and so we broke up. Graduating from high school with second highest GPA in the school and then getting accepted to Oxford, moving here to England and so much more! I stand there in the middle of the room for a moment and the knowledge that I weigh 121 pounds, I'm five feet and five inches and my breasts are a 32H which are actually really big and I'm only 18 years old. Also that it is 7am and if I don't hurry and take a shower and get dressed I'm going to be late for class! I walk across my room and while the new memories in my head tell me it is all normal I can't help but be surprised with the new way that my hips move as I walk and the sway and bounce of my breasts, along with the movement of my hair too...this will certainly take some getting used too. I walk into the bathroom and take my shirt, sports bra, and panties off with my breasts moving around even more now I turn the water on and get it to the right temperature and then step in under the water. The second that the water hit's my skin it sends a jolt through my body, the water feels like nothing else in the world. I try to wash myself while protecting any sensitive area's but pretty much completely fail at it and finally I'm as clean as I can stand getting. I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my torso and my hair without even thinking about doing it which scares me bit but I know I can't waste any time because I need to get to class. These alternate life memories or whatever they are are going to be very frustrating if I can't get used to them. Again another flash of a past memory tells me that my bra's and panties are in the top drawer. I grab a pair of black panties from the top drawer and slide them up my smooth hairless legs, it feels like water is running up my legs as I pull them up. Next I grab a black lace bra that hooks up in the front, it still takes me a couple of tries to get it even with the memories of doing it previously, the size of my breasts certainly don't help much either. With the bra on I do notice a lot more support and a bit less movement although the sports bra had much more support. Finally I take out a pair of jeans and a black blouse from the closet and a pair of beige flats. I grab my backpack and make sure my clutch with ID and ATM card is inside and hurry outside while slowly shaking my head that I did so much without even really thinking about it. Five minutes and eleven pounds later I'm outside what I learn to be the classics department building. I scrounge around in my backpack and find my schedule, I have three classes today ancient history, roman history and Greek history. How convenient, guess I can thank Athena or Apollo for that and since I lived in those times it won't be too difficult. Also on Wednesday I have two language classes, Greek and Latin which like the history classes will be easy since...well I learned them when I was a child. Finally it's 6pm and my classes are done for the day with the only assignments being to continue reading the books. Another five minute cab ride and another eleven pounds and I'm walking up the stairs to my floor, when there is a loud blaring sound coming from my backpack which nearly scares me to death. I hurry up the rest of the stairs and down the hall to my apartment, once I am inside I open the backpack to see a small shiny object lit up with the name Jade on it and a loud noise coming from it. My other life's memories kick in again and tell me that it is a cell phone that allows people to speak to each other over long distances among other things and Jade is a girl that I met last week that I have been hanging out with lately. I pick up the phone and press the answer key and say "Hello?" "Ah there you are Anna I was wondering if you were going to ever answer!" says a woman with a beautiful voice and accent that my memories tell me is French. It takes me a moment to think of something to say before I decide on "Oh sorry Jade, I was just coming up the stairs in my building when you called." "Il is nothing to worry about, I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner, I know you just got out of class and must be starving." Jade says. The moment she mentions this you can't believe that you haven't eaten anything all day, "I would love to have dinner, where do you want to go?" She suggests Nuxa which is only a few minutes walk from my apartment and I agree and tell her I will be there in few minutes. I decide to go to the bathroom before leaving, it takes a second of standing in front of the toilet before I realize that I have to sit down now. I finish up and am washing my hands while looking at myself in the mirror, and can't help but feel like I need to change my clothes before going to dinner. I walk out of the bathroom while pulling off my blouse and toss it on the ground, I go into the closet and take out a blue dress and a pair of black low heel pumps and place them on my bed while I practically need to peel off my jeans and toss them on top of my blouse. I quickly step into the dress and get it set right to cover my breasts which I can already tell are quite a bit too big for the dress but still covers them up while showing a whole lot of cleavage. I grab my clutch from backpack, cellphone and keys and toss them into a black handbag. As I head towards the door I stop and quickly put on a bit of perfume and then walk outside and head for the restaurant. I notice that I'm taking small quick steps and can't believe I haven't fallen yet, I may have the memories of walking in these things and my new body may know what it is doing but I don't and it is scary when I realize my own body is doing something without me really controlling it. Before I know it I'm outside Nuxa and walk in to try and find Jade, I slowly look around the room and finally see a beautiful woman with dark hair down to the top of her shoulder and a very slim build waving at me. I walk over and take a seat across from her, saying "Hi Jade, thank you for calling me." "Oh of course I would call you!" she says. I take a look at the menu and decide to go along with what my memories tell me I usually order and get a small house salad which ends up being the same thing that Jade orders too. The two of us spend the time waiting for the food to come talking and just getting to know each other better. We both decide to have dessert after our salads are finished. As we finish our gelato and are getting ready to leave, Jade asks if I would like to go out with a few of her friends that are coming to London from France for the weekend. I say I would like to and tell her to call me on Friday and tell me where to meet her. I say goodbye and start to head back to my apartment, on my way back home I can't help but feel like everyone I walk by is either staring at my chest or at my ass or both. It's a bit weird to be honest because most are guys that can barely stop themselves from drooling, you even notice a few of women staring and most of them with open hostility and jealousy. Finally I reach my building and walk up to my apartment, as soon as I walk through my door I drop my handbag and kick off my heels. All I want to do is lay down and go to sleep but at the same time I also want to find out what happened to Sulla and Caesar...and my father. You take off the dress and the bra too and put on a sports bra and shirt. You look around the room and spot what you now know to be called a laptop that gives you the ability to do many things among them search for information on historical figures. I sit down on the bed and spend the next hour finding out that Caesar was stabbed thirty three times by the senate and most likely died alone and in a pool of his own filthy blood. That historians believe that Sulla most likely died of a very painful ailment, and that my father died in his bed a hated and despised delusional and most likely insane man. All this while I get to live on again, yes as a women but still I...live...on. All through this I have been having trouble keeping my eye's open and so I decide to go to sleep, nearly the moment I lay down I am out cold. I slowly wake up and the first thing that I notice is that it's still dark out, and looking at the clock next to the bed confirms that it isn't even 1:30am yet. I sigh and turn over to lay on my back, having breasts that are the size of mine makes it very uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach. As I lay there trying to drift off to sleep I absentmindedly brush a hand over my thighs and then slowly move my left hand towards my pussy. I gently and slowly move my hand over the outside of it and slowly start to feel warmer. My breathing starts to get a little more rapid and I decide to take my top, bra and panties off and toss them to the side. This time without anything covering my pussy I spread the lips open and start to slowly rub my clitoris while passing my right hand gently over my right breast. The combination of both spots being stimulated starts to quickly build up, and I start breathing even quicker and feeling even warmer. By now I'm squeezing and rubbing my huge, sensitive tit's and have figured out how to rub my clitoris and push the rest of my fingers in and out of my pussy. I keep going and going at it, eventually I throw the covers off because i'm unable to handle the added warmth and try to keep as quiet as possible as an amazing feeling keeps building up. I continue rubbing my clitoris as fast as I can while sliding my index and middle finger over the outsides of my lips and squeezing my tits, finally wave after wave of pure ecstasy starts rolling straight through me and I practically have to bite my tongue off to stop screaming as both of my legs kick out and I arch my back uncontrollably. I lay back with my hands laying on my stomach and sweat all over my body and slowly drift off to sleep absolutely content. Mmmmp mmmp mmmp...Mmmmp mmmp mmmp...Mmmmp mmmp mmmp Mmmmp mmmp mmmp...Mmmmp mmmp mmmp...Mmmmp mmmp mmmp "Noo...not already..." I groan as the sadistic alarm clock goes off. Suddenly you hear a beautiful tinkling laughter "Ha Ha, oh dear it looks like she had one hell of a night...or should I say morning?" at that you bolt straight up and see Cypris standing there in a long flowing pale yellow dress. You also notice that you are completely naked and that...my god Fabius is in the room too! You quickly scramble off the bed and grab the comforter from off the floor to cover you up. "What are you doing here Cypris and why is fabius here?" you ask. "Well why do you think I'm here, you've been a women for a day now and I wanted to check up on you." she says as if it should be obvious...and it does make a bit of sense you think. "And Fabius is here performing his job, as my bodyguard...Uncle Hades is...still a little...tiny bit angry with me." at this Fabius snorts with a slight smirk on his face. Cypris gives him a disgusted look and asks what he finds so funny. "Well lets see here." he says while he puts a closed fist up in the air and starts counting down on his hand. "He created the Black Death, the Sweating Sickness, Spanish Flu, Ebola, and conned both Apollo and Athena into influencing the creation of gunpowder, guns, the atomic bomb, and of course disco. All to kill as many people as possible to weaken you the Goddess of love and beauty." he says with a look that clearly says he thinks she's a bit too naive."So I think he is a bit more than a little angry." "Ok sure he did do all that...but there's no proof it was because of me!" Cypris says. "He told Zeus and you that it was because of you." Fabius with a look of absolute shock on his face. "Oh...I thought he was joking around." she says with dejected look on her face. Finally I can get a word in "Really Hades the God of the Underworld and the Dead? Joking?" "Fair point I guess, but that's not why I'm here!" she yells and stomps her small feet on the floor. "I can see your doing just fine as a woman after getting through your classes yesterday and having dinner with Jade. And the most important thing...picking out great outfits of course!" "There are a few things you should know that I completely spaced out on yesterday. First thing is you won't ever get sick short of a cold or the sniffles here and there. Also you WILL have a period so be prepared for that. You'll only need to exercise a few times a week and it won't have to be much, I talked Athena into that one. Your skin is PERFECT the only reason for you to wear makeup is to enhance facial features, also your breasts will stay nice and perky and full like that all the time with very little back pain...trust me that alone is a blessing with those things!" "Another thing is your grandparents on your dad's side were very wealthy so you won't have to worry about money unless you go crazy with the shopping. Those college funds they set up for you and your brother and sisters aren't bottomless so just keep that in mind." "Oh and you should also keep those blinds and curtains closed, a beautiful girl like you will attract a lot of attention, like now with those guys staring at your ass!" I look at her in shock and quickly turn around to see a group of about four guys standing by the window of the building across from mine watching and cheering me on. I quickly move away from the window while closing the curtains. "And that should be everything, right Fabius?" Cypris asks. Fabius simply nods to her. "Great! Well like I said yesterday I'll be around from time to time and if you ever need a friend just call me, bye!" with that both her and Fabius are gone with a snap of a finger and a flash. I sit down on the bed and hug the comforter to my chest while I try to calm down a bit. She should've told me about them earlier, she knew they were there all along! Finally I get up and wrap the comforter around my shoulders, and walk over to the closet to grab my silk kimono. I walk back over to the window and make sure that there is no way anyone can see in by bringing the blinds down too. Once that is taken care of I grab my backpack and start flipping through the chapters that have been assigned for my history classes. It only takes me a few minutes to realize that I know all this stuff already since I learned it when I was young. With that I toss my books back into my backpack and sit back trying to think of something to do. Finally I decide to get up and take a better look at my new body that I have spent an entire day in now. So as I walk towards the bathroom I take the robe off and notice that I am walking extremely erotically putting extra emphasis on how my hips and therefor my ass moves. It doesn't even bother me, it even makes me happy to do be doing it. I walk into the bathroom and close the door so that I can see myself in the full length mirror on the door. First thing is actually two things that are impossible to miss...and they are beautiful...and huge with aureola's the size of a quarter and fully erect nipples. Like Cypris said my skin is perfectly flawless, as I turn around I don't see a single birth mark or anything that shouldn't be there. Same goes for my face, no scars, no acne and no unwanted hair. Slim and arched eyebrows with naturally long eyelashes and beautiful bright ocean blue eye's. Going down I have slight toned arms with long slender hands and fingers. A slightly toned stomach and hips that flair out just short of being dramatic. A nice round, heart-shaped and firm ass that fits perfectly with my wide hips, and long slender, slightly toned legs that leads to beautifully sculpted calve's and slender feet. Hmm I can definitely learn to live with this body! Now what do I do next?



...To Be Continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment