Monday, May 27, 2013

Ancient Life Renewed Part 2

As I finish up admiring my new body I leave the bathroom with a new found feeling that this isn't such a bad thing after all. I’m sure there are going to be times and situations where they are uncomfortable for me. But like Cypris said yesterday it could be much worse, I just hope Hades doesn't decide to come after me like he has Cypris.


I spend the rest of the week going to my classes, working on class work, hanging out with Jade and of course having numerous repeats of my first night as a woman. I never knew how great the feelings and sensations a woman could have with the simplest brush against the right part of her body, or how intense their orgasm’s could be. More than a few times during the week I have caught myself having unnerving thoughts of men, caressing my neck and sucking on my huge round tit’s. Sometimes I have these thoughts while I am just sitting in class listening to lectures, or sitting at a table in a restaurant with Jade and noticing someone sitting nearby that keeps staring at me. Sometimes while in bed playing with myself I even catch myself imagining being stuffed full with a huge cock on all fours, screaming with my tits swinging back and forth wanting to be rammed faster and harder. But I’m taking it all as it happens and trying to ignore it as best as I can.


I have been noticing lately that I eat a lot less meat and much healthier food than I ever did in my old life and even better than some people do in this time, I don't even really want to eat what everyone call’s junk food I guess it just comes naturally with my new body, but it does seem like the original female mind if it even still exists has much more actual control. Ahh it’s finally Friday afternoon and I’m on my way home from the grocery store after picking up some fresh vegetables for dinner, When my phone starts to ring, it scares me much less than it did the first time and I have gotten much more used to it and the rest of the technology that exists now. Jade is calling, “Hi Jade how’s it going?”


Charmant, my friends just called and they are just about to get on their plan it should be anywhere from one hour to two at the very most until they land in London. Can you meet me at the Botley Rd train station at say five pm?”


“I should be able to make that I just need to take a quick shower once i get home.” you say.


“Ok good, and make sure you bring an overnight bag with a few dresses and other outfits, we will be staying in London for the weekend, see you soon!” she says and then hangs up.


I look at my phone again, damn it’s almost four already I need to get home quick. Finally I walk through the door and put my handbag down and put away the vegetables. I quickly strip my clothes off and throw them in the general direction of the hamper and then walk into the bathroom and step into the shower I instantly feel the usual shock as the water hits my sensitive skin, I immediately start washing instead of standing there and just enjoying the magnificent feeling of the hot water on my skin. Fifteen minutes later i’m out of the shower and walk over to the closet to grab my overnight bag. Now which dresses should i take,  hmm i think the black mini and red mini with deep cuts in the chest to really show off my tits will work great. Maybe the orange sleeveless shift and a pair of shorts and a silver blouse will go well too. I think some extremely sexy and small panties and bra’s will be needed too, for shoes i'm thinking black heels and some red ones too all of this goes into the bag along with a makeup bag and toiletries bag and nearly all of my jewelry box. I’m finally all packed and quickly get dressed and rush out the door.


Ten minutes later I’m at the station, and I find Jade just a few minutes before the train leaves and we both jump on laughing at how close we nearly missed the train. It takes roughly an hour and a half to get to Paddington station and we spend the time talking and joking around. Once we get off the train and get a cab it only takes us another ten minutes to get to the hotel Supreme Divinity. It’s absolutely beautiful and looks way too expensive for the prices for a single night, only £100 for a suite with a king sized bed. The girl at the front desk asks a bellboy to take our bags up and show us to our room and as she gets our key cards I notice that every woman that works here is drop dead gorgeous and every man is tall, handsome and obviously strong.


It doesn't take us too long to get to our room and once the bellboy is gone after paying quite a bit of attention to the two of us we both laugh out loud and Jade says “Oh mon dieu, that bellboy was gorgeous I might not have minded if he fucked me right there in the elevator!”


“HA well he’s all yours, not my type but I will admit he was pretty cute.” damn what’s going on? I was thinking along the same line except with a few of the other male staff included too. I don't know maybe they are alternate feelings or something, and they are starting to scare me a bit I’m also starting to think that I might have made a mistake coming to London this weekend, but there isn't much that I can do about it now.


“Ok we have reservations at Fusion 257 it is a Sushi restaurant and after that we are going to go to a club so make sure you wear your best!” says Jade as she goes into the bathroom to take a shower.


Ohh I know just what to wear for tonight, I take my clothes off and grab the skimpiest panties, they pretty much cover nothing and actually only my pussy at that. I take the black mini dress out of the bag and then I look in the mirror on the wall and admire my breasts, they are perfectly round and heavy and stand at attention ready to serve! I slowly turn around to look out them from the side, it is amazing how much they stand out even without a bra to give them support. I take another moment and continue admiring my body before I step into the dress and squeeze my breasts into it. With the plunging neckline going all the way just below my belly button and the open back, the front is basically only two strips of cloth covering up my nipple’s.


I notice Jade walk out of the bathroom as I start admiring my ass in the extremely tight fitting dress. I look around at her and smile as her jaw drops “Oh mon si beau, it looks like you have painted that on, every man we see tonight will only care for you!”


“HA! Something tells me you and your friends are going to be more than beautiful tonight!” I say .


Jade smiles and says “Oh merci beaucoup!, if you need the bathroom for anything it is all your’s.”


Hmm, maybe bit of makeup will go well. I decide on only a little bit of makeup, just enough to make my blue eyes pop out. Jade comes into the bathroom in a tiny yellow tube dress and does mostly the same makeup but with a bit more to cover any of the few blemishes on her face.


“Oh I just got a text from my friends a minute ago we should go down to the lobby and then we all will head to the restaurant.” Jade says as she walks out of the bathroom.


We walk down the hallway making sure to put extra emphasis in our walk to the elevators and smirk at each other as we pass a group of businessmen. On the way down to the lobby I start thinking that since there’s no way out now I might as well stop thinking about fighting it and go along with it all and hope I don't end up doing anything I won't regret. The elevator reaches the lobby and my god Jade’s friends are amazing looking. Jade introduces me to the three of her friends and they all look at me as if they are sizing me up, which I guess they actually are. Once the introductions are over we head for the front door where the door man has a limousine waiting to take us to the restaurant. It takes us roughly twenty minutes to get to the restaurant and on the way there I get to know everyone. Michelle is a blonde with hair down to the middle of her back, long toned legs, a beautiful face and probably a c to small d cup breasts and she is a culinary school student in Paris. Monique is a redhead with hair just past her ears, cream colored skin, DD breasts and she is very fit with noticeable muscles and she is a medical student from Marseille. Francesca is a law student in Paris she is very tall and slim with B cup breasts and long wavy auburn hair. They also are able to pry a spectacular amount of information about me, HA!, the champagne might have helped a bit with that too.


We spend about an hour and a half at the restaurant eating sushi, I have never had it in either of my lives but even though it isn't even cooked it is surprisingly good, we also have a bottle of sake and a few glasses of wine before leaving to go to the club. The clubs name is The Silver Mix, the outside of it looks like a simple office building but once we walk through the first interior door everything changes the lighting gets darker and I can instantly feel the beat of the music getting stronger and stronger as we walk down the hallway to the second door.


Once inside the main area of the club everything is more intense, the lighting is a bit brighter but the music, the beat of the music is coursing through me. We get some drinks and immediately hit the dance floor, always staying near each other. I can't believe it but it’s been an hour already, I’m dancing with Jade and some guy that she has been talking to for awhile and he has his hand all over my ass. Jade doesn't seem to mind at all, she’s standing right next me with his other hand on her hip while she sways back and forth with the music. Suddenly his hand starts moving around to my stomach and moving slowly upwards while I can feel his lips on my neck. I keep dancing with his hands moving over my body not even minding that a man has hands on me and is kissing me, I close my eyes and just revel in the amazing feeling. When I feel someone else with their lips on the front of my neck and hands moving lightly across my breasts I open my eyes and see Jade. We stay like that for what feels like hours with Jade in front of me, the man behind and me in the middle with two peoples hands and lips slowly moving over me.


Eventually Jade seductively whispers “Let's go back to the hotel and bring him with us.” All I can do is simply nod, the man wraps his arm around my waist and his other around Jades and we walk outside to a waiting taxi, “Oh by the way girls, my name’s Alex” says the man. In no time after arriving at the hotel we are in our room, Alex is laying on the bed and Jade and I start a seductive striptease with plenty of groping on our parts. Slowly we strip down and Alex joins us and gently but insistently pushes our heads down and we take his pants off. His cock is already rock hard and Jade and I start to slowly lick it up and down his length, after a little awhile Jade starts moving up his body. I start slowly running my tongue up and down his length while gently massaging his balls, and I can hear him moan appreciably while Jade is straddling his chest as he sucks on her tits. Soon enough I take the entire cock in my mouth all the way to the back of my throat and slide up and down the length of his cock. Slowly as I slide up and down and suck on his cock with as much strength as I can, I can feel it growing longer and thicker and all I can think is that I want it in my pussy right now!


I move up his body and see the look of anguish on his face and I smile at him. I position myself above his cock as Jade helps position it and I slowly lower myself down as it parts the lips of my pussy. The feeling is amazing, I can feel myself getting warmer starting at my pussy and spreading outwards. I move up and down on his cock and it keeps growing bigger and bigger, I can feel it starting to stretch my pussy now and it feels so amazing. It...it feels as if there’s an explosion building up in my pussy and breasts and my breasts feel like they're going to blow any second with Jade massaging and licking them. I throw my head back and scream as a huge orgasm starts in my nipples and spreads outwards to the top of my head and the tips of my toes. It feels like the orgasm lasts for hours and once it stop’s Alex gently turn’s me onto my back and starts pumping his cock in and out. It’s the most amazing feeling in the world his too large cock plunging in and out of me and going faster and faster as time goes on, I’m starting to breath faster and faster and getting warmer too.


For the second time tonight it feels like my body is exploding as I’m hit by another orgasm, but this time it’s different it centers in my pussy and spreads out but feels as if my body is on fire. I arch my back and scream as my body goes numb and my vision goes blurry, it takes forever but eventually I can hear Alex give a low grunt and more warmth spreads from my pussy. He slowly pulls out of me as I lay there breathing heavily and he moves over to Jade who eyes his cock hungrily. I fight to keep my eyes open as I hear Jade and Alex moaning and grunting loudly before I lose the fight and slip into sleep.


I wake up hours later lying next to a naked Jade, with light shining through the windows and no sign of Alex other than a dull ache from my breasts and pussy after last night. Oh my god...last night, why did I allow that to happen?! I couldn't stop myself...even if I actually had wanted too, It just felt so good...and right. I sit up and pull my knees to my chest and place my head in my hands, what’s happening to me?! I suddenly notice a knock on the door and a faint voice saying that it is room service. I get up and hurry into the bathroom for a robe before I answer the door to tell them that we didn’t order any room service. As soon as I open the door the room service attendant pushes their way into the room, they look up at me and smile and show me that they have brought fresh cut fruit with orange juice. I glare at Cypris and cross my arms over my chest and whisper with all my anger “What the hell are you doing here?!”


She looks at me oddly and says “Bringing you your breakfast of course, and why are you whispering?”


“Because Jade is sleeping!” I whisper.


“She won't wake up until I leave.” she says.


I stand there and keep glaring at her trying to figure out what to say to her, and can only think of one thing “What the hell happened last night, why couldn't I even think to stop it?”


“Ahh ya that, well when I made your body there were a few things changed that aren’t obvious, for one when there’s a cock in you and you orgasm it will be more intense than anything else in the world and much easier for you to reach your climax. Also as you noticed last night even if their cock is rock hard it will get even bigger when it’s in you and stay that way for awhile afterwards.”


I stare at her in absolute shock unable to really believe it. “It’s not so bad, I saw you last night having a great time this place too has an effect on you. I actually own the hotel and everyone that works here has been changed by me at least in someway.” Cypris says.


Finally the shock wears off enough for me to ask “Why would you do this to me, haven't I been through enough?”


“It’s not a punishment Anna, far from it actually, most women have trouble reaching their climax without their clitoris being stimulated but you don't have that problem at all, you have perfect skin, you don't have to worry about being sick among a lot of other stuff. Your a lot better off than most people are , your absolutely gorgeous, and plus I'm the goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation it’s to be expected that something like this might happen.”


I let it all sink in a bit and she’s right really I am pretty lucky even if there are more than a few things that I can't really control about my self...also I would be dead if it wasn't for her. “Your right and I’m sorry, it’s just a lot has happened lately.”


“It’s ok, I can only imagine what it must be like, now I need to get going but is there anything else you need to ask first?” Cypris says.


“Yes there is one thing, lately I've been doing things without even thinking, like last night and picking out outfits and walking in heels, what’s happening?” I ask.


“Oh, Apollo and Athena did that, they thought that it would help you fit in with everyone else and not get hurt when walking in heels...probably should thank them for that bit if you ever run into them. Basically your memories kick in and take over by doing what your body has done in the past, eventually both identities will combine and you won't be thinking about fighting it.” She says.


“Ok well that’s all I have time for right now, stop trying to fight and just embrace it, trust me you’ll have a blast!” With that she walks out of the room and closes the door behind her.

I stand there and think a bit more about what she said, there really is nothing that I can do so I guess I might as well embrace it and enjoy my new life. I hear Jade call my name and I Sigh wondering what I’m in store for next.

No comments:

Post a Comment